Is the world ignoring your innovative work?
If potential grant funders, investors, and customers are not paying attention to your innovative technology or research, then I can explain your value to customers, investors, grant & publication review committees, and the general public.
I will do this by developing grant proposals, promotional & instructional videos, and prototypes that convincingly demonstrate your value.
So please contact me if you need help with funding, publicizing, and developing your technology research.
I can make your technology commercialization dreams a reality.
I am an engineer with the rare ability to clearly explain technology via the written word and video.
I also have decades of engineering experience in:
- biomedical engineering of implantable devices
- microfabrication design & fabrication
- software engineering
- digital and signal image processing/pattern recognition
- non-destructive testing research
I am very familiar with the engineering and scientific resources of Cornell University. This includes:
- The Cornell National Nanoscale Facility, were I have been an industrial and academic lab user since 1998.
- The Cornell MRI Facility, where I support ongoing experiments conducted by Cornell's Lingusitics researchers.
- The Cornell Center for Materials Research, where I have used their Specimen Preparation Facility for a biomedical project.
- The Cornell Phonetics Laboratory, where I develop customer MATLAB signal & image processing applications to support their ongoing articulatory and MRI studies.
My unique skills have been particularly effective in grant writing, where my proposals have produced more than $5 million in SBIR, state, and foundation grants.
These grants helped develop three different biomedical/medical flow measurement technologies that are now in commercial production, and two other human-use flow measurement technologies currently in development.